Go Beyond All That You Know Yourself To Be To Find Peace
Your mind is a wonderful tool but it is not able to comprehend what it does not understand, such as your spiritual self. You are not what you think of yourself, nor are you what others think of you.
When you allow yourself to release attachment to your thoughts and perceptions, even for a moment, you will begin to connect to your inner truth.
“Know yourself and you will know the mystery of all creation, the divine”
Is This Healing Meditation Group For You?
If you tend to overthink, have trouble quietening your mind, feel overwhelmed with life, want to experience inner peace, or desire to explore your divinity then this class is for you.
Note: This class is not suitable for beginners. Participants need to be familiar with meditation, having an existing practice in place.
This meditation group will guide you to:
- Learn how to meditate longer and deeper
- Learn how meditation allows you to explore a limitless part of you that exists beyond the mind
- Use meditation to create a process of personal transformation and healing
- Use tools such as breath, sounds and mantras to transcend your daily consciousness
- Learn how the breath is the gateway to understanding your divinity
- Use meditation to support your spiritual development and understanding
The meditations will allow you to:
- Gain a deep sense of inner peace that transcends daily concerns
- Support and enhance your existing healing practices
- Experience how you exist beyond your thoughts
- Create your own meditation routine that supports your spiritual growth
“It is only by going beyond the conscious mind that you can know your true self”
What The Meditation Group Involves
Be guided through meditation techniques that use breath, sounds, mantras and other tools to experience deep meditation. The purpose of the meditations is to shift from the daily conscious mind state to a deep state of inner peace and contemplation, where your true essence exists.
The group is a healing meditation group, so the intent with each meditation is to allow for personal understanding and insight into healing and spiritual growth for each group member. There will be time available in each class for discussion and unpacking of personal experiences from the meditation.